Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Face


It was noon on December 31st and Ever said, "I'm so excited to pway Pie Face tonight. It's my favowite famiwy twadition!" We got this game last year and sure enough played it on NYE, but who knew it was memorable enough to bump it to tradition status?! As a lover of parties and traditions and my little people, I happily obliged and we had a great time getting whip cream shoved in our faces! We had a low-key holiday with an ordered pizza and orange soda, cranberry pie with whip cream for dessert, a few rounds of Battleship and then a Netflix countdown at 9ish. We finally got the girls to sleep at 10:30 and I'm afraid it wasn't long after that before I was in bed. This was the first NYE since my mission that I haven't stayed up to celebrate, but guys, I'm so tired lately! Here's to a fabulous 2017--and maybe a little more sleep?!

What do you get when you put together New Year and Pie Face??? A happy NEW Face! Goodbye mountain man beard, we're starting out 2017 so fresh and so clean, clean!

1 comment: