Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Sunshine, on a Cloudy Day

Another day, more rain, classical music on repeat and Quinny snoozing by my side (in my dreams! Quinny tossing and turning and whining by my side!) If we get a nap in before pick-up I may just cry some legitimate happy tears. I won't bore you with the details, but ever since Christmas Break the baby Wiggy women are acting like midnight chats are where it's at, and the last few days we've had to remind them that actually, midnight chats are so NOT where it's at. Sleep training 3.0, good times.

But before there were three hour screaming sessions and grumpy, over-tired babies there was the cutest little friend on a rather rainy day smiling and waving and acting way too big in her 12-month clothes for her Mama to handle. She brings so much joy to us all and truly is the brightest ray of sunshine on a cloudy SoCal day. 

This is big news! She will now hang out on her stomach to play with toys. She rolls around the whole room, but she may be attempting to wiggle around to grab things. My babies never love tummy time, but they seem to catch up quickly!

She's starting to wave at people and reach for me and she smiles with her whole face.

NO ONE can make her smile bigger or laugh louder than her siblings. Quinn loves to love on that baby!

Wasn't Quinn in this outfit just yesterday? Why yes, yes she was! And then I blinked and Quinn was wearing 4T and I had another baby. Life is toooo fast.

This crew thought the crazy rainstorm was the coolest part of pick-up. I was hiding under the awning like a scaredy cat while they were dancing around with their tongues out! 

PS--QUINN'S ASLEEP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment