Tuesday, April 18, 2017

A Funny Bunny FHE

Before they left on their cruise my parents sent us an Easter package with candy and a funny bunny game. The only problem was that the package didn't come with a note! (It was supposed to come with one, but for some reason neither mine nor Ash's package did.) I spent the good part of two weeks feeling super sheepish every time I talked to any family member or friend that may have sent such a sweet gift and in the end I just blurted it out to my Mom and sure enough it was from her! The week before we were in Utah for Spring Break we broke it out and had such a great time playing together for FHE. Evenings are usually pretty crazy around here and none of us are in the best mood but I'm trying really hard to be better at Family Night and this game made it a piece of cake.



Daddy walked through the door right as we were starting to play and he ringed the first bunny!



Thanks Mema and Pepa for the funnest little Easter treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment