Wednesday, April 26, 2017

She stands

Out of nowhere and without asking permission, Cora started pulling herself up on furniture and was pleased as punch with her newfound independence. I know she's technically old enough for this sort of thing, but she was so content to be my bitty baby for so long that seeing her grow up is sometimes a tough pill to swallow. 

But it didn't stop there, this last week she mastered the one-finger stand and basically wants to be standing up at all times. She will crawl like the wind to any person in sight and before you know it she has crawled up you and is in a standing (and smiling) position. 

But then there was yesterday, when at baseball she decided that she didn't want my hand and could just stand up all the dang by herself. She's playing it all cool and believe me, I was freaking out on the other side of this camera! She's not walking, or really cruising yet, but as I'm well aware it's only a {small} matter of time. 

In the meantime I'm just going to stare at this snap from Stake Conference on Sunday when sweet Coco fell asleep in my arms and rejoice in the fact that even for a moment, she was still my bitty baby. Gosh, I love that girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment