Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Open House

It's nights like this that make me so grateful for amazing teachers and a top-notch school for my little boys. Walking around the beautiful campus with views of the temple from the schoolyard and into the classes where colorful artwork and inventive writing filled the walls and tables I kept thinking the same three words: we are blessed. I was also thinking: this is crazy, but that had more to do with little Quinny trying to tear the art off the walls and spill her fishy's on the floor. Luckily Daddy was there to take the little girls on a walk so I could focus on the blessed part! 

All hands on Daddy!

We've recently entered a weird-pose-in-every-picture phase of this kindergarteners life and I'm thrilled about it (cough cough). 


I love his artwork and can't wait to get it home, framed and on my wall. I also love his writing--this artwork makes me feel happy to Ev! To think, this was written by a kid who barely knew his letters when he started school. Kindergarten is the greatest!



From Evie's class we went to T's where we learned about some pretty important members of history. Talmage published a biography about Alexander Graham Bell and it was full of enthusiasm, detail and humor, let alone a ton of facts. I am so proud of his second-grade brain.




I love this family of mine and I'm so grateful for the education we are able to offer our children. We truly are blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment