Saturday, November 4, 2017

Cheese, literally

"The only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache." 
Marjorie Pay Hinckley




These girls were choosing to be cheesers in both word and deed the other day, and I love it, love it, love it when this happens! Isn't it just like fireworks when your kids are being nice and cute and friendly with each other? Especially when you're not threatening them or forcing them, haha! 

Some notables from these pictures are that Quinn is not wearing shoes, and that's because she NEVER wears shoes. She takes them off in two seconds every time I try to put them on her. It's so frustrating but I also totally understand because she's got her mamas Flinstone feet and shoes are just never comfortable. Also, Cora's pigtails...I mean! And of course, she's still a drooler and always a mess but her smile is the best! And does anyone else love a slice of cheddar for their mid-morning snack, because that's the way to my girlies heart lately. What a great and normal day to be a little Wiglet.

No comments:

Post a Comment