Friday, October 19, 2018

More Cor

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart."
--Winnie the Pooh

That's definitely true of the smallest thing in our family, little Coco Nicole. (She's pretty confused about what her name is, but lately when you ask her she'll either tell you her name is Coco Nut or Coco Nico, both sound darling with her mousy toddler voice!) Here are a few pictures of her from the last week or so. We spend the most time together so it only makes sense that she occupies the majority of my camera roll!

 Her cuteness when I picked her up from her preschool playgroup. Tuesday is definitely her favorite day of the week.

I couldn't help but snap this as she said a little prayer. Oh gosh, she's cute. And those running shoes are her favorite these days, even over the sparkle toes.

 Music Makers has been such a blast this year with just Coco to sing and play with. She LOVES it.

I was so nervous about the transition to a toddler bed but it's been absolutely no issue at all. Like, almost crazy amounts of no issue! She kept climbing out of her crib and I was afraid she'd break her neck so James transitioned it to a toddler bed last weekend. She loves the freedom to get in by herself but she seriously sits there and reads books until she falls asleep. She hasn't gotten out AT ALL!!! It has been amazing and she's loving it, although for the first couple of days she kept saying, "Why Daddy break my bed?!"

 This little Mama put on her own lipstick at Sephora, purple of course. 

One second she was rocking with me on the chair, the next she was fast asleep for a nap in the afternoon sunshine. She's getting so big and so long but I think I'll always see my bitty baby in her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment