Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Quinny's Cheetah Safari

Our cheetah-loving four year old wanted a Safari party and it was so much fun making it happen. It was a pretty easy backyard event but we did have lots of fun festive food, party games, and I hired a balloon artist for good measure. This was Quinny's first friends birthday party and I wanted it to be special for her and wow, I think it turned out even better than I imagined it would! There aren't really any words that need to be said that can't just be shown in my million pictures below other than happy birthday Quinny and thanks for letting us celebrating you!




I really wanted a green leaf garland but ordered one online and was super unhappy with how stringy it looked. The day before the party I realized that the leaves on the tree down the block were just what I was looking for. James asked them if we could cut a branch or two and it was perfect! I used them for my garland, and on our outside tables. The celebrate sign is an old Target find, the safari lanterns were from Oriental Trading. 









A few flowers from our yard was the perfect addition to the greenery under our wild safari animals (from Amazon).


Now if that's not the cutest crew of animal-loving friends I don't know who is!


Talmage and Everett were the safari leaders and helped the younger kids play some games. What would I do without those boys? They did Simon Says, hunted for the lost safari animals (Little People animals), pretended to be safari animals and cheetah races.



That smile!!!



Our balloon lady was BOSS. Honestly, she could make absolutely anything and the kids were beyond obsessed. I'm so glad we splurged and did this because it made the party extra special. Forgive me for posting so.many.pictures. but they were so cute and I can't help it!













Happy birthday Quinnalynn! I sure loved your rainbow ponytails and I sure love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment