Every time I go to the Science Center I marvel that it's free. It's free...and so amazing! I'm really grateful for this place and all that it teaches us.
Didn't see any ankylosaurus much to T's chagrine, but learned how to tell the difference between a carnivore and herbivore just by looking at a dino's jaw fossil so that's something.
Natural History Docent: Do you have any questions about dinosaurs?
Quinn: Do you have any cheetahs in this museum?!
This scene is completely made of Lego and it's breathed a new energy into our Lego game.
T knows how terrified I am of running into a cougar in the wild so thought this picture would be hilarious! Honestly though, if I ever see a cougar in the wild I'll probably die of a heart attack before it can get near me. They are so dang scary.
One second you're taking a sibling picture, the next you've fallen into the dino exhibit! Oh two-year-old Cora, you're slaying life girl. Love this bunch!






No comments:
Post a Comment