Friday, August 13, 2021

girls camp

Ash and I got to go to Girls Camp this summer as co-YCL leaders. Being with the young women from our church congregation for a full week was a dream come true, which is big coming from a non-camper like me. I'm crossing my fingers that when camp returns the two faces below are included in the counselor line-up!

Last minute run to Dollar Tree on the way to camp. Did we want to buy everything? We sure did!

Not even an hour after arriving at camp I got stung by a bee. I cried big crocodile tears over the situation, partly because it hurt and partly because Dad had just had such a scary reaction and I was afraid I would too. Luckily it was an easy peasy recovery with some ice and ibuprofen. 


Holy cow I was feeling this theme!



Ash and I got to campfire one night only to learn we had been put into time out, haha! It was too good not to photograph.

Some of the amazing women who were also at camp. It was so fun sharing the week with them!

The young women from our ward are small in numbers but off the charts in amazingness. 


I was a littttttttle obsessed with the craft table and came home with 15 bracelets haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment