Monday, November 23, 2009

Sicky Eyes...Take 2

T is not the only one with sicky eyes in our family.
Meet the newest member to join the "sicky eyes" ranks.
Jim is really sick.
You want to know how I know?
In our married life, today is the first time he's ever gone to the doctor.
This is the first time he's stayed home from school.
This is the first time he's actually taken the medicine I give him.
This is the first time he's stayed in bed all day.
This is the first time he's even admitted to me that he doesn't feel good (he actually admitted that he thought his head was going to blow up, his neck would never move again and his body was sore and tired all over!)
Doctor says he has a sinus infection.
Poor husband!
Hope he gets better soon.

2 comments:

  1. OH NO!!!! Poor James....I think I know exactly what he needs.................
    PUMPKIN SOUP :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor James. I hope everyone is feeling better now. Those are some sad eyes! And, I still feel so guilty for handing him the worst behaved little boy on Sunday. Turns out, that was the last thing he needed.

    ReplyDelete