Saturday, November 14, 2009

Thank You to the Little Bird


A sister from the ward delivered all of this food to us tonight. She said she had food storage that would "go bad soon" and a little bird told her that we might enjoy it. That little bird also threw in some food items of her own, and a new toy for Talmage. I was SO thrilled, grateful and humbled to see all the pasta, cereal, beans, vegetable, rice and other delicious, nutritious food. I went through the bag and separated the food into categories, and then I sorted them by meals, and then I took pictures. I felt like a little kid organizing trick-or-treat candy on Halloween!

To that sister whose food interestingly enough isn't "going bad" until late next year, thank you!

And to that little angelic bird, thank you too.

2 comments: