Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Jem, You're a Gem

Happy birthday #24 to my BFF (who is conveniently enough also my hubster!)
Yes, I robbed the cradle and I would do it again in a heartbeat.

I love this smart, sweet, sincere man.
Yesterday we visited Pembroke and I saw him in his element.
He is brilliant.
I saw him with his contemporaries.
He shone.
I saw him talk politics, language, and family.
He is amazing.
I was filled with pride and love and appreciation for all he is doing for our family.
And that's just it.
This good man, who is wise beyond his years, knows that school is ultimately just school, but family is eternal.
He is a doting father and the best husband.
In a talk given to the men, President Hinckley once counseled them to "live worthy of becoming a father of whom your wife and children will be proud."
Jim, Talmage and I are so, so, very proud of you always.

Jem, Jimmy Jimmy Co-Co-Pop, Paddy, Wig
Happy Birthday Babe. I love you forever.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Jim! I love your relationship! You guys really do have your priorities straight which really is SOOOOOO vital to set up from the very start! Thanks for the example!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Jim! We hope you had a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Jim. Hope it was so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete