Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Last Day

On Mom's last day in Cambridge, we decided to punt down the River Cam. It was a beautiful, sunshiney day and we kicked our feet up and let Scudamore's do the work!


Talmage Hates (with a capital H) that hat, but it keeps the sun out of his face (and off his bald head) and I personally think it looks so super cute!

The four of us in the boat getting ready for our ride. I guess I didn't get the memo about the green clothes!

Jimmy over the Bridge of Sighs. Sigh.

We loved our tour guide and were super entertained by all of his stories. Jim had the camera and at the end of our trip I found at least 50 pictures that looked just like this one!
***
Instead of one week, we got two, and we are so grateful! Thank you Mom for all your generosity and for all the fun we were able to share. We love you SO much and we'll miss you like crazy!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that looks like so much fun! I can almost smell the air!

    ReplyDelete