WANTED
For sneakily, oh-so-sneakily, stealing an oatmeal chocolate chip cupcake off of the kitchen counter and running like heck (but still very sneakily) into the living room where he stuffed the said cupcake into his mouth...and ground it into the rug...and smeared it on the hardwood floor... all before his Mother even knew what hit her. (PS--that same Mother just may have spent a good portion of the afternoon mopping that floor and cleaning that rug. Not that she's bitter or anything). The most severe crime: making bad look so cute!
REWARD:
At least one oatmeal chocolate chip cupcake. Believe T, they're worth the effort!

That a boy, Talmage!
ReplyDeleteDid you get your camera back?
ReplyDeleteI LOVE YOUR HOUSE...SO CUTE!
ReplyDeleteJust wait until they get sneakier - Livy stole a whole tupperware thing of cookies once - and hid it in her closet. She then waited until I put her down for a nap to eat them! I went to check in on her about a half hour into the nap and there were half eaten cookies everywhere in her closet! WHAT?!?! But I was laughing too hard to get mad - I was really more impressed.
ReplyDelete