Monday, October 28, 2013

I sure would like to get me one of these...

We finally made it to the Bronx to visit Little Miss Norah Jane. Her part of the Bronx and my part of the UWS aren't that far, but heck that subway takes forever and our schedules were a little crazy. Every day for her first seven days of life I had been itching to cuddle that little girl, and when the moment finally came it did not disappoint. Oh, that one-week-old snuggled into my arms and slept for hours and I was on cloud nine my friends, cloud nine! 
 
This baby is six pounds. She is a teeny tiny perfect peanut. That's like half a baby compared to my big old newborns, but compared to my baby (Everett Knight) she seems like a little china doll. I definitely think a newborn looks good on me, and a girl to boot.

And then there was my baby holding a baby thing, have mercy. He held her for such a long time and told me later, "Mom, she is so cute I just want to look at her forever." We had a long talk about how we could get ourselves one, and T's ideas were pretty inventive!

Talmage and Eisley cuddled up together with baby Norah, and I couldn't help but take a picture just in case, you know, they grow up, get married, have babies, and take a similar picture! Baby Norah, we're so glad you're here. You're a lucky girl to have such a fabulous family!

No comments:

Post a Comment