Sunday, December 22, 2013

'Twas the Sunday before Christmas

'Twas the Sunday before Christmas and I made them wear sweaters,
they also wore ties so they could look even better.
I wore a sparkly belt and James wore a suit,
and we took a picture by our lobby Christmas tree to boot.
It was a beautiful day with California weather,
which made me less bitter that our family's not together.
But from us in New York, to all you on the west,
Merry Sunday before Christmas and we think you're the best!!!

 
T in his bow tie--we've gotten mad mileage out of J and M's wedding tie!

Ever almost never let's me down in the smile department. I kind of want to eat this kid! 

Be still my Sunday before Christmas heart! There is only one word to describe how I feel when I look at this picture of my two beautiful boys: blessed.

2 comments: