Monday, June 30, 2014

An Ever Knight Birthday Interview


My Ever is fast asleep for a birthday nap and I thought I'd post his very first birthday interview while he dreams of three-year-old fun. These interviews are a pretty big deal around here, and he took the whole process of answering questions quite seriously. I loved hearing his deep, little voice answer all the questions and I wrote it just how I heard it to preserve the cuteness of the moment. This might be my very favorite tradition in our family!

And before I write out the interview questions I want to give a special shout out to my Ever Knight who told me this morning, "Yesterday I was two and dat's widdow, but today I am fwee and dat's weawy, weawy big!" Happy birthday baby boy, with love from your biggest fan!

What is your favorite...
Color: Uh, bwue. bwue and wed.
Food: Uh, fwuit snacks.
Game: Uhh, basketball.
Book: Uhhhh, hm. Gewald and Piggy.
Toy: Uh, Jake and da Nevahwand Piwates.
Treat: Fwuit snacks. Candy Cames.
Song: I am a child of Chicken. What song is that? That means I wuv cows.
Thing to learn about: Uh, God.
Animal: Cows.
TV show: Uh, Super Why
Thing to wear: Uh, pajamas.
Holiday: Uh, my birtday!

What do you want to be when you grow up? A Daddy.

If someone was being mean to your brother, what would you do? Say Sorry. I mean dey say sorry.

Who is your best friend? Uh, T.
What is something you want to learn to do this year? Uh, my birtday. But what do you want to do? Cuddle wif my faddah (father).

What is something that you are really good at? Uh, saying sorry.
If you had a million dollars, what would you buy? Uh, a toy and a candy came and a popsicle.

If you were an animal, what would you be? A cow. Why? Because I didn't want to be a camel.
What do you want someone to invent? Uh, Jesus. (I don't think he understood this one!!!)

If you could have a magic power, what would it be? No, I won't say it. That is Elsa but I don't wike Elsa. They are bad and fweeze da summah but I don't wike fweezing.
How many kids do you want to have when you grow up and get married? Uh, lots (holding up 10 fingers)

What kind of house would you like to live in: an igloo, a tree house, a castle, a cave, or our house? A cave. No, you don't say castle--dose are for pwincesses but I don't wike pwincesses. I'm not going to be married. I'm a boy but I don't wike getting married. Because den I'd have to be wif pwincesses.
Who is the prettiest girl in the whole world? YOU! (Pointing at me, bless that kid!) And Quinn!

Where do you want to go on your mission? In Utah.
What's your favorite scripture story? Jesus bwesses da food.

1 comment: