Friday, March 13, 2015

My Girl in a Q Hat


It probably is true that most 3rd children have less pictures than their older siblings, but with Quinny-girl that's just not the case. Less one-one-one time, yes. Less tummy time, for sure. Less of almost everything else, probably. But being born at Winter's sunrise definitely has its perks and for Quinny that will mean a very full baby book full of sweet pics. She's not moving yet so it's still so easy to get a cute one--once the crawling starts all bets are off!
 
When she was born I honestly thought the only name we'd call her was Quinn--maybe Miss Quinn every once in a while since that's what my parents called me. But boy, is it easy to think of about a trillion nicknames for a delicious baby. The picture above was when I was singing, "Quinny Quinny Coco Puff" in that annoying baby voice moms everywhere are guilty of making and she was laughing and kicking her legs. At some point I should write all of her names down but for now, here is the picture proof that she doesn't mind her nicknames...or my voice!


Clearly I need to be better about cleaning my house (hello diaper wipes and art projects!) but this picture is a good reminder of what's really important...being on the floor making my baby smile. Plus, that is my baby sweater she is wearing and she's almost outgrown it (tear, tear) and I definitely needed a picture of that sweet baby girl wearing it.

She has no plans of sitting up anytime soon and she will only tolerate the Bumbo for about 3 minutes (not an exaggeration) but every time I set her little body inside of that thing I giggle because it's so cute. And that Q hat was made by a good friend around here and I put it on Quinn all the time so it too needed to be documented. How much do I love her initial? So much!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures of her in her Q hat! So adorable, and so fun to see her sitting up!

    ReplyDelete