Sunday, March 8, 2015

Life Lately in the Arctic Tundra

I'm playing catch-up because we're entering birthday season (hooray for something to get us out of the winter pits) and you just can't be behind during birthday season because then things get out of control. So...here is a little photo-dump with all the random pictures on my phone for what, like the last month? Can I just be annoying and say one more time that winter is the worst. Every year I think it's going to be better and then bam! it's still cold in March and I'm over it. But yay for birthday season and maybe even getting out of our house one of these days. T and I are itchy to go on all-day adventures again, sans parkas. It'll happen soon, right? In the meantime...

The best little boy FHE lesson on being a master builder and having Jesus Christ as your foundation, idea courtesy of my awesome Mom. Scripture reference: 1 Corinthians 3:10. If you live with lego lovers then this is a lesson your kiddies will love!

For awhile Quinny thought baths were water torture, but now she's all grown up and gets that they're luxurious. It's about time sister!

 This = a really darn cute moment that happened so spontaneously. It's so interesting to see Ev play the true big brother role when T is at school.

 Turns out T is doing pretty well with the ladies at school! A few parents of girls in his class told me that their daughters swoon over him, and I guess this just confirmed it! This was just one of the love letters he brought home from girls in his class on a random day last week. "The girls were writing me letters and drawing me pictures during art because they love me. So many girls want to marry me mom, it's going to be hard to decide." Life is really hard sometimes, T! 

 T is for Tiger at preschool. 

Baby girl fell asleep randomly in the middle of the living room while T was playing airplanes and both boys were sharing a picnic lunch. Things were loud and crazy and there she was, peaceful and content. That Quinn is just the sweetest thing and doesn't lack love in our home, that's for sure.

Ev and I made bright blue play dough and stayed in our pajamas until we had to pick up T from school, the usual around here! 

 Another brutal winter storm that we had to trek around in. Ever's face says it all. Blah!

No comments:

Post a Comment