Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Tribeca Film Festival

Another year, another trip to Tribeca for the Family Festival. This year the street fair was as delightful as ever with free face painting, balloons, treats, concerts and activities. I always leave this event feeling like NYC is the very best place that has ever existed, not that I'm dramatic or anything! Quinn slept in the pack for the whole four hour adventure and the boys ran around like they owned the streets and watching it all happen was just seriously the greatest. 

Minion sand art was oh, so popular with my littles. 

My typical two: Ever requested a superhero balloon and T wanted a plane. Some things just never change!



This, my friends, is the real DeLorean from Back to the Future!!! My kids had no idea why James and I were so giddy, but I guess now I can understand how they feel when they see Chuggington!

Some things do change! Both my boys wanted to have their faces painted this year. I was so excited! Ever wanted to be Batman (of course) and T wanted to be a cougar (or lion? maybe a fusion?) The face painter should just consider herself lucky that he didn't ask to be Lightning McQueen!




StreetEasy has these clever, clever signs in subway stations and bus stops all over the city and I laugh every time I see one. Seriously, the creative director in charge of this ad campaign deserves a raise! I can especially appreciate this one about a 500 square foot apartment. Technically ours is 480 square feet, but it's still feeling as homey as ever! Seeing this sign was just about the perfect way to end our day!

No comments:

Post a Comment