Friday, May 26, 2017

Auntie Chaya & Uncle B

On Friday, May 19th Kate and Brendan were married for time and all eternity in the Sacramento Temple. These two love each other deeply, share so many common passions and interests, and will do great things in their life together (which we're rooting for them to build in LA!) We feel so grateful that Kate found someone so perfect for her (he really is the male version of her--it's almost uncanny), and we feel extra lucky to have inherited an awesome "Uncle B" for our kiddos. More people for them to love and more people to love them is always a win and I'm excited for this extra seat at our family's table. We love you Kate and Brendan, thanks for letting us be a part of your special day!

(These are all just snaps from my cell phone...I'll post some professional pics when they come in!) 

The happy couple mere minutes after being pronounced man and wife!

Me and my handsome Daddy--I just love him!

Princess Lacey was the sweetest flower girl.

Our boys looked smashing in their suits and were such great little attendants. I was so proud of them! And also--look at Kate! Is she not the most beautiful bride?! I loved her dress, make-up and those gorgeous flowers.

A little bit of cousin love.

Silly prom picture!

Formal prom picture!

Bryce and Care are such a gorgeous couple. 

I always feel super blonde until I take a picture with this bleachy bombshell! I love my Mama!

A few of my favorites in one little snap. It was so nice to spend the evening with them (and believe me, you're sorry I don't have footage of me and my Mom on the dance floor!)

Couple Goals. 

Me and my baby boyfriend. He thought of this picture all by himself--love that kid!

OK, so maybe I was a little paparazzi-ish!

Brendan has the greatest sisters--just missing one in this pic!

And couldn't forget this picture with my favorite Vicci and Auntie Lynn. Love you two!
What a wedding! 

No comments:

Post a Comment