Monday, May 15, 2017

Friday Ice Cream Day

We're still going strong with our Friday Ice Cream Day tradition and it's easily my favorite day of the week. Usually my freezer is packed with sweets and we come home with friends to party, but last week Melissa treated all the kids to ice cream from the ice cream truck and they thought they were in heaven. All 8 of our babies played in the backyard until evening and at some point both Melissa and I looked at each other and said, "You're never allowed to move!" Neither of us are planning a trek anytime soon, but you just never know when you live in West LA and I can't even spend a second thinking about the possibility without crying. I love all of these little besties.  

Sharing is caring!

"Instead of sitting in our own chairs, how 'bout we just be chair buddies!" The cutest duo with BY FAR the most energy!

Sweet Tay turning my backyard into a work of art!

No comments:

Post a Comment