Friday, October 13, 2017

Baby Anna and Elsa

I love October! What a fun month full to the brim of celebrating and adventure. We had our first Halloween party earlier this week for all of our toddler friends and I convinced Quinny to forgo her scary Cheetah costume and instead dress up like Anna and Elsa with baby Cora since we already had both dresses. She was all in and when they were both red carpet ready she walked around the house a million times saying, "Wow Coco, it's wike we're sisters!" Hahaha, I couldn't stop laughing. Almost 18 months after Cora joins the family and Quinny needed a few costumes to realize their relationship!

The Anna dress was a hand-me-down from the Redfords and the Elsa dress was a hand-me-down from the Johnsons and when I saw them both together I knew I had completely won the jackpot! Too bad I couldn't talk the boys into being Olaf and Sven!

Oh I just want to eat this baby Elsa for dessert she's so delicious!

With those matching cheesers and their twinning almond eyes there's not a doubt in the world that these two are sisters. It is SO MUCH FUN to have two little girls. I love my little Elsa and Anna.

No comments:

Post a Comment