Sunday, October 1, 2017

Quinny's FIRST birthday interview!!!!!

^^^ I dropped her off at nursery last week like this.  ^^^

vvv And picked her up from nursery like this. vvv

She comes by that mega-watt smile naturally, but give her a personalized present and a birthday crown and wow, I didn't even know those pearlies could shine so bright! I love seeing her like this.

I was taking pictures of her against our favorite white wall when Uncle Chase and Aunt Meghan drove by. I'm so glad I caught that cute smile behind that darling wave.

Quinny is THREE now, which means she gets to have her very first birthday interview. I am always SO excited for this tradition and this year did not disappoint. Sure, Quinn won't win any awards for most willing interviewee and her interest waned about halfway through but hearing her say that Talmage was the handsomest boy in the whole world and seeing her smile in his direction made the whole thing worth it. I love that little girl and I'm so excited to watch her mature and change (and maybe stay the same) for years to come. kk

What is your favorite...
Color: Purple.
Food: Chicken nuggets.
Game: Um, pwaying teddy bears.
Book: Uh, Cinderella. Ev: You said you don't like it now. Quinn: I do wike it now. I wuv it.
Toy: Um, baccuum. (vaccumm)
Treat: Um, sucker.
Song: Cinderella
Thing to learn about: Hmmm, church songs
Animal: Ummm, el-e-phants
TV show: Uh, choochie pooh? Me: Choochi pooh's not a show, it's a book. Quinn: Yah, it is. Me: OK, but what's your favorite show or movie? Quinn: Sophia.
Thing to wear: Cinderella dresses
Holiday: I can't know that. (explained to her what a holiday is). Me: So what's your favorite? Quinn: Happy birthday!

What do you want to be when you grow up? A cheetah.

Who is your best friend? Annie.

What is something that you are really good at? Cheetah.

If you were an animal, what would you be? Cheetah.

If you could have a magic power, what would it be? A cheetah. Me: What magic power do cheetah's have? Quinn: Run fast they can.

What kind of house would you like to live in: an igloo, a tree house, a castle, a cave, or our house? Um, um, a castle.

Where do you want to go on your mission? Uh, a church. Our church of songs. 

If someone was being mean to your brother or sister, what would you do? Uh, I don't know. 

What is something you want to learn to do this year? Uh, go on walks. Me: You don't know how to go on walks? Quinn: I DO!!! I just like dem.

If you had a million dollars, what would you buy? Pokemon
 
What do you want someone to invent? Um, balloon.

How many kids do you want to have when you grow up and get married? Uh, five of dem.


Who is the handsomest boy in the whole world? Talmage


What's your favorite scripture story? About Lehi. 

No comments:

Post a Comment