Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Underwood with my homegirls

It was nearly 90 when we made our way to Underwood Family Farms for a hayride and pumpkin patch, but that didn't stop me from (over) dressing my girls in festive clothes and pretending that a chambray collared top for me was smarter than my normal white tee (but I got the back sweat to prove that I was wrong, so disgustingly wrong!)

Weather aside, it was a wonderful day at the pumpkin patch with a whole slew of friends. It was especially fun because we talked Meghan and Hunter into partying with us and any time spent with family makes the adventure that much sweeter. We missed all three of our Wiggy boys but it was such a fun girl day and I'm so grateful for this time spent with just my little ladies.



I'm not saying I'm the oldest friend in this group, but I'm definitely not the youngest! It's so weird to now be in the "mature" mom category, but here I am. I'm embracing it though, I really am. I look at all these young, cute new moms and think, how can I make their life easier? How can I do for them what others did for me? I got all serious in this caption and didn't even mean to, but I'm just so grateful for various seasons in life and I'm pretty happy sitting in mine right now.

The three Wiggy opera right there.


Hunter was so serious, I couldn't get a smile out of him to save my life! Luckily once he got some lunch in his belly he was happy as a clam. Smile or no smile, that kid is a cutie!




Cora kept picking up pumpkins and saying, "Dis! Dis!" and it was absolutely adorable. "This" is her newest word and we're both pretty proud every time she says it. Needless to say, we went through about 20 picks before finding the absolute perfect pumpkin!


Coco also pulled this bad boy around for awhile and was sure it was the perfect pumpkin. Luckily, I talked her out of this Charlie Brown friend!!!

That model sister-in-law of mine is super pregnant and you'd never even know it. She's looking good!



Thanks Underwood for some morning cousin fun! We made it home just in time to pick up the boys, host Friday Ice Cream Day and head to soccer practice. Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment