Tuesday, October 10, 2017

This is us watching This Is Us--Premier Party!

It's been two weeks since my big "This is Us" premier party so it's about darn time I get these pictures on the blog. If you don't watch "This is Us" I'm genuinely sorry and START WATCHING IT ALREADY. It makes me feel all the feels and the acting is absolutely incredible and I just love it, OK! I've never been one of those cool kids who watches a show when that show is actually still airing on TV (I'm always at least a few years late to the party) but all of that has changed with "This is Us!" (Well, not the cool kid part, but yes on the watching a show when it is still airing!) 

A Tuesday night is rather random for a girls night but a premier party sounded like too much fun so I sent out some invites, planned a bunch of corny-themed dishes and before I knew it there were 15 friends in my home watching my favorite show. My grand plan was to take a picture of all of us and then post something on here about how "this is us watching this is us" but then reality happened and all I got was a few lousy snaps of the food. Oh well! I'll have to just sketch a picture in my mind of all of us girls wiping tears and sharing treats with Milo and Mandy entertaining us! What a great night!

PS--Thanks to all the friends who came and brought treats and also thanks to James, my mom and dad who helped me come up with some of these themed foods. This was way too much fun!







No comments:

Post a Comment