Sunday, October 8, 2017

The beach in mid-October? YEESSSSS!

Ash and Jord sent us a picture from their morning jog and it was 30 freaking degrees outside. THIRTY DEGREES!!! Ash's tagline is "we run for fun" and I couldn't help but take a picture as us California lazy siblings headed to the beach on that same day to enjoy the nearly 90 degree weather. I sent them these pictures with the tagline "we sun for fun!" Goodness I wish that all four of us could live closer but I'm counting my blessings that we're walking two by two for the time being. It's so much fun to live close to Chase and his growing family. 

You know what else is fun? Making Chase feel suuuu-per uncomfortable by rubbing sunscreen on his back! He was all, "You're weird! You can't put sunscreen on my back!" and I was all, "You're my baby brother, I've seen more of you than you'd like to imagine!" I annoy him, but he didn't get burned so I'd say I'm winning!

My baby brother was so over pictures by this point...but I clearly wasn't!!!





^^Chase, James and Talmage were riding that wave! Such a great beach day, and hopefully not the last of the year! I so love living in SoCal.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment