Saturday, September 30, 2017

Box-ing at the Dodgers

The next installation of "always say yes when a partner offers their baseball tickets" finds my three main men in a box at the Dodgers game with all-you-can-eat food and best-of-show seats. I had FOMO hardcore over not experiencing the game with my boyfriends, but the girls are having their millionth round of sleeping issues and they really needed an early bedtime so I stayed home and watched a chick flick. I think it turned out perfect because the boys just adore their Daddy and spending some two on one boy bonding time with him was beyond special. I'm so glad for that good Dad and these awesome little men. 

I made them take a picture before even getting in the car, just in case they didn't get a single one at the game. Lucky for me I got a few updates with darling snapshots throughout the night, but I keep coming back to this picture and those bright smiles. 


I honestly don't know if they realize how good they have it. I hope they do, but holy hannah they need to! What a fun way to watch a baseball game!

I'm so glad they had such a great guys night, and I hope there will be many more where this came from!

No comments:

Post a Comment