Monday, June 17, 2019

Cora's Birthday

My sweet fairy princess is three years old and just as cute as they come. Her birthday was on a Saturday and I found out there was going to be a huge and free beach party at Dockweiler, #winning. I told her that LA was throwing her a birthday party and she was absolutely convinced that the bounce houses, snacks, petting zoo, face paint and balloons were all to celebrate her. And weren't they?! It was a wonderful day that started with a mountain of presents from so many who love her and ended with a Happy Meal, because that's how Wiggy's do birthdays! It was also her very first birthday interview which you will find at the end of this post...I'm so ridiculously happy that she's old enough for those now! I love you so much Corabelle, more than you can even imagine. Thanks for making me a Mama for the fourth and final time.

Ohhh, this girl was spoiled! The best part about it was she was genuinely next-level excited for every last gift. She got twirly dresses and dolls and even her own balance bike. It's so fun to see her eyes light up over the girliest of things: Fancy Nancy and Ariel and Calico Critter bunnies. I don't know how I birthed such a prima ballerina but I get all gushy about her girly preferences.  



  

All dressed up in a new outfit and with her Fancy Nancy in tow. It's been just a week since her birthday and she's worn that skirt four times and that doll is always close, definitely birthday favorites. 


 These boys are way too cool and I love their guts. 

 

She's getting so big but what can I say, she's definitely my baby! I still love carrying her around and kissing those chipmunk cheeks. She doesn't seem to mind either, haha!


The balloon lady made Coco a special big Ariel balloon since it was her birthday. Oh wow, Coco was excited and I was impressed. I took a picture just in case she fell and Ariel popped, Cora is not always the most coordinated toddler.

We've been talking for months about how three-year-olds don't use binkies at bedtime anymore and Cora has been adamant that she would be the exception to that rule! But then came bedtime of her birthday and I told her the binkies were gone because she was a big girl now, and she just climbed in bed and went right to sleep. It's been a week now and we haven't had one issue and I'm just so grateful for such a smooth transition to three. I'm a mom without binkies, diapers and bottles...it's official, my baby days are behind me.  


Cora's 3-year-old birthday interview!

What is your favorite...

Color: It’s pink and red.
Food: Uh, stwawberries and blueberries. And parties! I eat some stwawberries and blueberries at parties. Can I have stwawberries and blueberries at my party?
Game: It’s McDonald’s. Yep, McDonald’s game. 
Book: It’s, uh, bunny book. (holding up the instructions to her new calico critters). This is a new bunny book I like. 
Toy: It’s my bunnies. It’s my bunnies today. So, I love them. 
Treat: It’s granola bars. Candy, granola bars, suckers, I want to eat them at my party. I wike candy. I wike candy.
Song: Hap-hap-happy birthday (by Perry Grip, thanks older brothers!)
Thing to learn about: It’s bunnies. I want to learn about bunnies.
Animal: It’s giraffes.
TV show: It’s Daniel Tiger, and Fancy Nancy, and bunnies.
Thing to wear: It’s bunny clothes and twirly dresses.
Holiday: It’s the bunny holiday. The bunny Easter hunt. Hop, hop. Hop.

What do you want to be when you grow up? It’s a princess. I always said I want to be a princess.

If someone was being mean to your brother or sister, what would you do? I would tell them no, no, no, don’t hit my friend.

Who is your best friend? It’s Grandma Winnie.

What is something you want to learn to do this year? It’s hugging Daddy.
What is something that you are really good at? It’s taking my bunnies out of their bed.

If you had a million dollars, what would you buy? I would buy Daniel Tiger.
If you were an animal, what would you be? I would be a giraffe.

What do you want someone to invent? It’s, a giraffe. It’s, a Daniel Tiger.
If you could have a magic power, what would it be? It would be an Ariel one. It’s to change her power to a fox.

How many kids do you want to have when you grow up and get married? I want four kids (holds up five fingers.) Quinn: That’s five. Coco: Oh, I want five kids!
What kind of house would you like to live in: an igloo, a tree house, a castle, a cave, or our house?  A castle!

Who is the cutest boy in the whole world? It’s, MAX! No, I mean, it’s Talmage.
Where do you want to go on your mission? I want to go to Ariel’s house.

What's your favorite scripture story? It’s Ariel scripture story.

No comments:

Post a Comment