Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Wango Tango

One Saturday a few weeks ago my "Runners Club" was on our way to run 10 miles at 5:45 am and bought Wango Tango tickets on a whim. Am I sorry we did that? Nope! But I know we crazy. I mean, Taylor Swift was headlining so it was kind of a no brainer for all three of us, we're obsessed! But the night of the concert after being up since 3 am, running 12.5 miles, and having the busiest day I got to thinking that maybe I'm a little too old for this night life thing! Not to worry, I pumped my veins with Diet Coke and got high on the energy of the crowd and we had such a great time. Anything for Taylor (and she was SO GOOD!)

We found out a few other friends were also Wango Tangoing so we all went together.

Runners Club, reporting for duty!


Diet Coke, 13 on my hand, wristband for the floor...basically covered all the essentials right here.

Turns out K Pop is not really our thing.


We had such great seats. It was so dang fun!!! 

When I finally got to bed that night I had been up for 22 hours. Holy hannah I was tired. #worthit I'd do it again in a second with these girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment