Thursday, March 11, 2010

Birthday Boy's Birthday Pics

As promised, here are the absolutely adorable pictures Rob and Christa took of our little man. The poor little boy was nearly freezing to death during this photo shoot, yet they managed to make him smile and capture his cuteness on film. We love him and we love these birthday pictures! Below are some of my favorites, and my commentary ;)

What a sweet, precious, angelic face.
***

He looks SO big and mature in this pic.
***
Love it. Period.
***
One of my absolute favorites. I love that cheesy grin!
***

Wow! My one year old is totally posing for pictures!
***

This is another favorite. It definitely ties for first.
***

I'm so lucky I'm his Mommy.

Happy birthday Talmage! And thanks again C and R for a gift we'll cherish forever.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what a little model! So cute! Happy Birthday big boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Talmage!!! I can't believe it's been a full year since you were born! I remember visiting you the day that you were born in Provo on March 11, 2009. You had been through quite a bit of trauma but you were the most handsome baby. Please be sure to thank your mom an dad for posting these incredible pictures of you on your family blog. What a good looking boy you are! I am so proud to be your aunty - I even pulled my teammates aside at work to show them your birthday pictures! They thought that you were quite adorable as well. I love you Talmage and I love and miss your mommy and daddy too! Have a wonderful birthday and know that your Aunt Care and Uncle Bryce send their love from Portland! Gros bisous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so adorable! and getting so big. Thanks for posting the photos.

    ReplyDelete