Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Shnuggles with Paddington


Talmage has a new BFF.
Paddington Bear.
A member of the ward gave him this oversized teddy for his b-day, and he loves it.
He wrestles with Paddington, laughs at Paddington, and even cuddles with Paddington.
This morning I was doing my hair (while T was playing with a ladel) and next time I looked down I saw Talmage using Paddington as a pillow.
So sweet. So unusual.
Talmage, calm? Shnuggling? Sitting still without bribery?
So sweet. So unusual.
Maybe it had something to do with him staying up WAY too late last night, or waking up WAY too early this morning. Just maybe.
But anyway,
I'm so glad that T has found a new BFF.
But maybe, just maybe Paddy can share a shnuggle or two with me?

2 comments:

  1. Sooo cute! You are really quick with the camera! You are getting such great shots! Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute. I think I would like an over-sized stuffed animal to cuddle with.
    I love the sleeping position. I check our kids ever night also - its a habit I cant break. I am sure you will be the same way.
    xo

    ReplyDelete