Monday, March 1, 2010

Silly Sounds

Three things I love about the video you will soon have the privilege of viewing:

  1. Talmage's silly sounds
  2. Talmage's nearly-naked self (there's nothing like a naked baby!)
  3. Talmage saying "Dada" over and over again (although where's the justice when I ask him to say Mama?)

One thing that I definitely could live without:

  1. My scary, freaky, crazy noise which was supposed to seduce the kid into making his sweet, funny, cute, silly noise. If I were him, I would have either looked at me and laughed, or started running from the alien disguised as a normal Mom.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH!! I totally needed this today!! Talmage is seriously the funniest little boy in the world, SO DANG CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! Darbi won't say Mama either!! She'll mimic everything I say.. Dada, Yaya, Baba... but NOT MAMA. Kills me. He looks like he could be close to walking! Did he pull himself up there by himself?? He's getting so big!

    ReplyDelete