Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Soup and Sunshine

SOUP PLAY-BY-PLAY:

Talmage spits out every last bit of soup his Mommy feeds him. His Mommy decides, what the heck, just let the kid eat it himself.
Talmage is thrilled at this new freedom, and proceeds to spill the whole bowl of soup on his sweater (Mom so forgot to put a bib on him) and highchair.
Have no fear Mommy. I will eat it all by myself. These chubby cheeks didn't just happen!


Yep, and it tastes good.


Hooray! I ate every last bite and I feel very liberated. Can I get a round of applause? Oh yeah, and can I eat by myself from now on?
***
SUNSHINE PLAY-BY-PLAY:

Today I was reminded that I love Cambridge! Do you see that blue sky? Do you see those gorgeous marshmallows decorating it? Do you see the green grass? Can you feel the warmth and sunshine and joy? March brought the sunshine...and I could not be happier.

Jim, Talmage and I had a picnic in the park for lunch today...and we were not alone. The park was full of Cambridge-ites who were just as excited about Mr. Sun's appearance as I was.

Oh Mr. Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun. PLEASE continue shining down on us!!

1 comment:

  1. I love that baby - oh my goodness - I wish I could kiss those "soupy" cheeks!

    ReplyDelete