Saturday, February 27, 2010

Better than Cinnabon

This morning our kitchen smelled warm and delicious as these two, I mean three, men were hard at work. I tried to get Talmage to play with his toys in the front room so the two with the tags could work...but he is drawn to them. Elder A. is so cute and got down on the floor to play. Talmage was SO in heaven. (Elder A. also lets T chew on his tag whenever he wants, so obviously T adores him!)

The elders called a few days ago and asked if they could bake cinnamon rolls at our house. I immediately agreed, knowing that at least one (or two) of them would end up in my tummy. Elder Stewart loves to bake, and he promised that his cinnamon rolls would not disapoint. Let me tell you, that was an understatement! They were amazing. The perfect combination of spices, sugar and butter...and then there was the divine icing. I know you may find this hard to believe, but they were WAY better than Cinnabon. Elders, you can come bake at our house whenever you want!

Side note: Jim came down the stairs this morning with baby in tow and said, "I dressed Talmage up as a cowboy today." I was quite curious because I knew we had no wranglers, or boots, or flannel shirts. When I saw the kid I had to laugh at his silly dad. That white shirt with black moo-spots do make him look an awful lot like a cow-boy!

1 comment: