Saturday, February 20, 2010

i LOVE to SEE the TEMPLE

These two nice Guy's (isn't that the most convenient last name?)
took them
and us
and, of course, him
to the London temple


And I literally thought my heart was going to burst out of my chest.
Happiness, joy, elation...all over seeing that beautiful house of the Lord (and going inside!)
The Guy's let Jim and I enjoy the 4 pm session together.
And they had a little photo shoot with Mr. T.
We quickly swapped places for the 6 pm session, which Jim was in also.
T and I looked around the visitors centre, enjoyed looking at Jesus, and met the nicest senior missionary couple.
Then at 8 pm there was another switcheroo and Jim took his turn with the kideroo.
He was supposed to be sleeping, but Daddy was WAY too much fun.
When I got out of the temple (at 10 pm) they were both giggling and playing!

It was a really late night, we didn't get home until after midnight, but it was WAY worth it. We LOVE to see the temple, and we hope we can see it again soon...really soon.

5 comments:

  1. Good job Wigginton Family!! We love you guys and LOVE the pictures. Especially little Talmage with his hand signals...hahah!

    Love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I got to that last picture I just laughed and laughed - that little guy has so much personality! I had to call everyone to the computer so that they could see how totally cute that baby is!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Heath,
    You are a blogging woman. I can hardly keep up, but I love it when I log on and see you have posted a few times. What a special day at the temple. So cool. Love the pics.
    I love the happy pics of Jim too - reading. I am never that happy when I am reading, unless its a birthday card. HAha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto what your mom said, that last picture is awesome and I too laughed! He looks like he should be winking with the "gun" pointed. That's awesome that you got to go to the London temple, what a cool experience! And the post above, I also love your son's blue eyes! I always love blue eyes, but seeing him makes me wanna have a brown-eyed boy sometime too :)

    ReplyDelete