Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Laundry Day

Monday is laundry day in our home.

Laundry definitely tops the list of my least favorite household chores. I think I mostly don't like it because it is NEVER done. I mean, as soon as I empty the laundry basket there is something new to put in it. Bummer.

So, I make sure ALL Wiggy laundry gets done in ONE day...and then I live in bliss for six days. It works for us.

Talmage, on the other hand, has a growing fascination with the washing machine and has requested on numerous occasions that everyday become laundry day.

See evidence below.

"HUH. What the heck is going on in there?"

"Now, where did Mommy put that liquid soap. Oh. Aha. I've got it!"

Heaven help us!

"Whoa, I better get down low and check out the action."

"Hey, I want to play with those bubbles too."

"See Mom, laundry makes me really happy. Please, please, please can we do this more often?"

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!! He is definitely the cutest little baby on earth!! I just want to cuddle him already...July seems so far away!!

    I love you so much, keep up the great work being an AMAZING MOMMA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashleigh called the house telling me that I had to check out your blog today! Oh my goodness, I started cracking up as soon as I saw it! I love all those pics, especially that super cheesy smile at the end! Love and miss you,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ethan loved the washing machine as well when he was that age. So fun! I'm pretty sure no mommy likes doing laundry. My reason is not necessarily the "doing" of laundry but the putting away of it all. I can easily do it and I dont mind but it then takes a few days of it sitting in baskets all over our room for me to get the motivation to actually fold it, hang it, and put it all away :)

    ReplyDelete