Saturday, October 30, 2010

Diana's Baby Shower

This cute girl is having a baby any minute now (yeah, you read that right...how much would I LOVE to look that good at 9 months pregnant!) so we threw her a baby shower. It was so much fun to get all the girls together to eat, talk and laugh like we were twelve!

And we were actually pretty productive--look at those awesome onesies we made. I found a tutorial online and they turned out even cuter than I imagined; and hecka easy!

Melissa & Me.
I obviously rocked the can't-say-baby-steal-everyone's-clothespin-game!

Zoraida & Alison.
And PS--Zoraida got baptized yesterday. Hooray!

Catherine, Donna & Laura.
This picture honestly almost makes me wet myself! Donna told the girls to do their best Bronx-face, and this is what we ended up with. Donna's face is priceless, especially because you almost never see her without a huge smile!
The night was so fun that we decided not to wait for the next baby to arrive. Once a month we're going to get together to partay! Can't wait till next month!

1 comment:

  1. Love those onesies! You are the right girl to have in charge!

    ReplyDelete