Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Uh-Oh Binkie!

"Uh-Oh Binkie!" says Talmage from the kitchen.
His binkie mysteriously (10 bucks says he had something to do with it) ended up lodged under the dishwasher.
It was Daddy to the rescue from there.

I guess you could call it a team effort because T was eating all the candy that was in Daddy's clear view of the binkie. Uhhh...sick....

With a little push and prod a binkie finally came out of the woodworks. I think. I actually took these pictures and then left the room to allow the boys to work their magic. I assume they found it. There were no tears from T, so they probably did. Just bein' honest.

2 comments:

  1. I thought maybe the "binkie fairy" had something to do with it! Won't he be a sad little guy, when that wonderful little binkie can no longer be found!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seriously have the cutest family ever! I love it!

    ReplyDelete