Thursday, October 7, 2010

Snack Time With Talmage's Dad

Look at those three little brainiacs sharing snack time at law school! We decided to visit Jim at school (and hit up a few parks in the area) and Eisley kept saying, "Snack with Talmage's Dad" as we walked across campus. Jim enjoyed the treats we brought, the kids enjoyed being swirled around in the spinny seats, I enjoyed having two little chickens instead of one and the fellow law students enjoyed the spectacle that we were/are.

One of their favorite activities of the day was chasing the birds up and down the stairs to the big library. They were laughing and screaming...and hopefully not bothering too many studying students!


Talmage's look of surprise/delight at the birds, the airplanes, and the dozens of girls swooning over his every move!

Poor Eisley has no choice when she comes to my house! I always curl her hair, dress her cute and have so much fun. She is mostly a good sport about it...mostly!!!

My attempt at documenting my existence in this snack date. Both kids are looking at something way more interesting I'm sure.

Talmage has informed me that he is now big enough to swing on the big boy swing. He stands next to it, trying his darndest to get on, but then hollers for me saying, "Swing! Help!" And when he's finally on...

He's ecstatic!

Eisley and T also found some chalk and had a great time writing on the sidewalk. I thought we were past this stage, but alas, before I knew it Talmage had a completely blue-slobbery-I-tried-to-eat-the-sidewalk-chalk face. Oh well, at least he was happy!
Hopefully we'll be joining Jimmy for many a snack time in the future!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful day at the park! It's the simple things in life, fun swing and good chalk!

    ReplyDelete