Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Fear the Tree

Stanford Cardinals 65--Washington Huskies 21

It was an awesome game. We won by about a million points. I got to see Andrew Luck play in person after drooling over his amazingness on TV for months. We got to share the experience with my parents. Talmage had more sugar than any child should be allowed to eat--but it kept him entertained for the WHOLE game. Ev was a saint of a baby. The cotton candy at Cardinal Stadium was the best I've ever eaten in my life...no joke. I can't wait to do this again soon.


Pre-game awesomeness:



Game-time awesomeness:

Funny story about this picture. In the middle of the 4th quarter the place really emptied out and Talmage was able to roam around our section. He informed me that he needed a new seat, and that I was not to follow him. Next thing I knew Mr. Independent was sitting behind this man, tapping him on the shoulder and saying, "Uh, this is my new seat." I rescued the man and brought Talmage back to our area, but two seconds later he left again, this time sitting right next to the man and watching the game with him. This man thought the whole thing was hilarious, luckily!




Our family with the tree...the REAL tree. Evie is going to be the tree for halloween (and T's going to be a Stanford football player) so we thought it'd be fun to get a picture with the real deal. Luckily Everett looked so cute in his outfit they let us go all the way down to the field! What a fun way to end an awesome game.

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome weekend! Can't get enough of that baby with his football eyes!!

    ReplyDelete