Monday, October 3, 2011

Conference @ Home

We went back to Sacramento to watch General Conference with my family and it was awesome! If you want to know how much we liked it, just look at Evie's ginormously cute smile and that should tell ya. Yep...it was great.

T and Ev spent a good majority of their time laying in front of the TV soaking in the messages. (Uh hmm, I wish. Most of the time T was bouncing off the walls and Ev was a little testy. But that's a cute idea, huh?)


Oh yeah, and sometimes Ev slept while I watched. And once again, I'm shocked that this baby just sleeps and sleeps wherever and whenever he wants. So awesomely weird and different.


In between conference sessions on Saturday we went to a craft fair held at my old high school. We saw some really cute stuff and I felt super inspired to make it. Actually I felt super inspired to call my sister and have her make it for me. Cause she's talented like that.


During the priesthood session my mom and I had a girls night and went to Leatherby's and ate approximately a gallon of ice cream each. DELISH. I love that place. Oh yeah, my two boys kind of crashed the girls night!


He could not have been more excited about this ice cream business.




On Sunday the house was full with families from my parents ward, missionaries and crazy kids. We ate cinnamon rolls (my moms. amazing. yum.), watched conference, and had really good discussion about what we had learned. Oh yeah, and T pretty much followed Elder Verde around all day long. Overall, this conference made me want to be a better wife, mom, friend and disciple. The speakers answered questions I had, and helped me know how to improve. I love General Conference.

1 comment: