Friday, October 14, 2011

Two more reasons why I love Stanford:

1. Mr. HorsefeatherStanford put on a magic show for all of the student families and it was so hilarious. Mr. Horsefeather entertained the audience of young children for nearly an hour, and Talmage was laughing out loud he was loving it so much. His favorite parts were when Mr. Horsefeather fell (purposely, repeatedly, hilariously) and when he made balloons come out of his mouth and then made them animals. It was great.


2. The Stanford Wives Club


The madness of it all! All of the women in our ward with husbands at Stanford got together for the first party of the "Stanford Wives Club." It was supposed to be a gorgeous day so an outdoor brunch in the courtyard was planned. Unfortunately, it was raining cats and dogs and we ended up squishing into a small apartment. It was hilarious and I think it's safe to say that poor Nicole's carpets will never be the same again. I can't wait to get to know these girls better and play again soon!

1 comment:

  1. What a blessing of a place you live in! I love Stanford too! Let me count the reasons - I believe there are 4 of them!

    ReplyDelete