Thursday, October 20, 2011

Slow down

It seems like this little fella thinks it's ok to grow up. Did I give him permission to do that? I mean, I am his mom and everything--it seems like I should have some kind of a say in this matter. But alas, he thinks otherwise. He keeps growing. I can no longer call him my newborn without getting those looks, as if people are saying, "newborn? really?" I call him my 3-month-old, but I fear that next week I will not be able to say that anymore either. I don't remember it going this fast the first time. I want to stop time for a second and just cuddle the guts out of this sweet baby. Gosh, I love him. And Evie, for my sake, please slow down just a little. I am enjoying every second of you, my second son. You are a precious spirit.

2 comments:

  1. He has the cutest smile! The older he gets, the more I think he is begining to look a lot like Talmage.

    ReplyDelete