Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Stalking Daddy.

Sometimes this little man misses his Daddy so much during the day that he begs to go to "da wah (law) school to wait for Daddy." I'm pretty partial to the man myself, so I totally get where T's coming from. Sometimes we set up a lunch date, sometimes we just meet up for a quick hug, and sometimes we have nothing planned at all and the boys and I become Daddy's stalkers! This is when we just sit outside of the law school and wait...and wait...and wait until we see Daddy. Sometimes we do see him, and sometimes we still don't, but for some reason it always makes T feel better knowing that we tried.


And while T plays cars on his favorite bench on campus, I cuddle this cutie and consider myself a very blessed person to be at such a gorgeous school with such great guys!


On this particular day last week we didn't catch Daddy, but we did come up with an incredible idea to go home and have caramel apples! T loved it (although after a few failed attempts to bite it I decided to cut it for him). At church on Sunday I pulled out his apple slices and he said, "Uh, mom. I want the caramel," so I might have ruined him though!



And this was that same night while eating dinner. He is pretty much the cutest, feistiest kid ever and I just l.o.v.e. him.

3 comments:

  1. Yay for Daddy stalkers. We do the same thing. Kohen gets so bored inside but loves visiting his Daddy. Even if it is for a hug here or a quick visit to his study group.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that sweet smile!! We miss you Talmage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That smile just makes me laugh! So much personality in just one grin!

    ReplyDelete