Sunday, April 26, 2015

7th Anniversary Date

That girl on the left and that guy on the right have officially been married for SEVEN years! The night before our anniversary we went out in celebration of us and it was so much fun. I was in my "mom uniform" of a t-shirt and jeans all day but decided last minute to throw on a sparkly shirt and some lipstick...and brush my dang hair! If there has ever been something to dress up for, an anniversary date is it.

We had dinner at Impudo, a trendy Ramen restaurant in the city we've been dying to try (sans kids). We dined on pork buns and noodles and couldn't stop telling each other how amazing it all tasted. It was seriously delicious and such a new, fun experience to have together. I would definitely recommend this place--but come early because the wait is insane!

Can you tell I liked it? Somehow I ended up with both bowls of ramen at the end of the night! Is there a pig-face emoticon that I can put by my name?! No shame!

After dinner we raced over to the Walter Kerr Theatre to see the broadway show A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder. It was a musical, a love story, it was witty and just a pinch naughty and I pretty much loved every last second of it. I can't think of a better way to spend an anniversary than by seeing a gentleman knock-off a long list of people for love (and power...but mostly love), am I right?! ;) We finished the night off with Tonight Dough ice cream and talking late with our friends. So glad we got married 7 years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment