Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Publishing Party and Easter Celebration

   
 The day we left for Niagara Falls Talmage had a publishing party in the morning and I was in the classroom teaching the students about Easter later that afternoon. The class is about half Christian, half Jewish and I love how his teacher encourages the students to learn about other religions, cultures, holidays and celebrations. I had slacked on my packing so that day was kind of crazy, but it always means the world to T when we're in his class and I really, really love being there.  

 His most recent book was a "how to" about building a snowman and was dedicated to Everett. Those brothers!

 Quinn is passed around that room like a baby doll from one kindergartner to the next! These kids have known her since birth and in many ways she is the classes little sister. We all love that Quinner. 

Speaking of that Quinny-girl, she's a cute one! And these are the Easter egg cookies I decorated for T's class--no two were alike and I was really happy with how cute they were. Of course they were gobbled up in two seconds (and would have been, cute or not) but at least they made me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment