Thursday, April 2, 2015

My Easter Peeps

I took 200 pictures thinking that maybe I'd get one good shot (because that's usually how it goes) but as I flipped through photos of my little loves in their Easter garb I was overcome with how adorable they were in each and every one. Yes, I loved all 200 of them! {Don't zone out, I will not share all 200 of them! But I will share a few more than I probably should!} I couldn't stop smiling at T's squinty, laughing eyes and Ever's fingers in his mouth and Quinny dead-panning at the camera. I didn't get a single picture where all three of them were smiling but hey, the three little people I love the most are in a single picture--isn't that the greatest, luckiest thing? I sure think so.

I had always wanted two little girls because growing up I learned the bond between sisters is the greatest and most special relationship in the world, but I must say that the bond between these two brothers is mimicking the beautiful relationship Ash and I share. T and Ever are opposite in almost every way and yet compliment each other perfectly and just adore each other. They will disappear to their bedroom and entertain each other with make-believe and legos and reading for hours...and I really mean hours. I look at these pictures and see a lifetime of memories and fun yet to come and I can't wait to watch them grow together. They're lucky to have each other and of course I'm lucky to have them.

Daddy was successfully making the little boys laugh but Quinny? She didn't think he was funny at all! Poor baby is still having sleeping problems and I think she may have wanted to fall asleep sitting up at this point!

These two pictures right here are going up on my wall ASAP. Seriously though? In the history of cute pictures this has gotta rank somewhere near the top, am I right? I loved it so much I gave it to you twice--one in color, the other B&W. {And you see what I mean about Ev's fingers?!}

You can't see Quinn's sweater in this picture but trust me when I say that it has the cutest little bunny rabbit pocket you have ever seen. I ran into H&M last week to return something and definitely left with that sweater, and how could I not? Quinn could be my only girl and I don't want to regret anything--including dressing her in a Easter bunny sweater! ;) Picture to come!

Pretty, pretty Quinny. Happy first Easter week baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment