Thursday, February 2, 2017

A "Surprise" Date Night

We hired a babysitter and went out on our first date since his work holiday party two months ago. We've got to get out more, but we spent the first 90 minutes of this surprise party texting with the sitter who was trying to get the girls to sleep to no avail, so I kinda get why we're home-boundish unless we leave after bedtime. Going out has got to get easier when the chickens get older, right?

Regardless, this awesome party that our friend Hannah threw for her new husband Mark was worth every ounce of effort and stress for us (and for the babysitter, because we gave her a raise). Hannah planned every last detail perfectly and we had so much fun partying with some of our dearest. I honestly love friends and parties and food and photo booths and cupcakes and fun and this party had all of the above in spades. I wish we could party hardy every weekend!  

Photo-bombed both times--once on purpose, once not so much! I love them both!




I COULD NOT get enough of the photo booth. I could have hung in there all night. And I love, love my girls. 

This picture cracks me up. It's seriously the greatest! Margot is so teeny tiny and I am so gigantic and I was wearing heels and all white and she was wearing flats and all black and it seemed like taking this side by side shot was the only obvious thing to do. 

A few of my faves--because mirror selfies were my jam at this party, clearly.

Why am I laughing? Let's play a game of Finding Margot who made it her personal goal to be in every one of my pictures that night. I loved it, and loved this night. Happy birthday Mark! So glad that we know you and that we keep ending up in the same areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment